Monday, October 29

Dream Team

Transfers all in at last, now here are the scores...

1st Chris 457pts
2nd Jess 429pts
3rd Pete 403pts
4th KG Senior 401pts
5th JBH 387pts
6th Joanne 380pts
7th Gumma 365pts
8th Mike 364pts
9th Graham 348pts
10th Stevie 345pts
11th KG 344pts
12th Dale 280pts

Other transfers as follows: -

Pete

Meite -> Richards
Hahnemann -> Friedel
Berbatov -> Van Persie

Graham

Lehmann -> Almunia
A Cole -> M Laursen
Kavanagh -> Elano

Dale

Aliadiere -> Mido
Parnaby -> Zat Knight
Solano -> N'Zogbia

Jess

Primus -> Benjani
McBride -> Samba

Joanne

James -> Friedel
Yobo -> Lescott
McBride -> Benjani

1 Comment:

Alex Smith said...

I came across your blog and liked it. I recently added a news widget from www.widgetmate.com to my blog http://naturalphysiques.blogspot.com . It is completely free, it shows the latest news related to the topic you choose, and it just took me a couple of minutes to copy and paste the code onto my blogspot template and set the keywords for the news. I thought it might interest you too.

blogger templates | Make Money Online