Wednesday, June 6

And there's more to come

Wallet gone quiet you think? What are they up to, you ask?

Well, I am without sound at the minute on my PC, which means I have this huge backlog of cracking videos I can't edit and match up with the sound track - how technical?

Anyway, we have...

Me singing My Way at a party I wasn't even invited to.

A couple of videos from Lloyds Bar in Boro where the poor bar staff get a good talking to.

Some weird studenty types who were stood outside the Town Hall who get verbal abuse from me and KG.

A couple of brilliant taxi rides in Middlesbrough including one where I get tickled to death.

A 6 minute video of brilliance, with a properly funny ending.

And...

Quite frankly the best prank call you have ever heard.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online