Tuesday, May 15

Sound

I'm a quiet man. Usually. Except when I've downed ten pints and am waxing lyrical about the caesarian procedure with a doctor...from Uganda. It's a long story that I can't be bothered telling so forget it.

But, at the minute, I am completely lost without sound. My sound card or something or other in my PC died the other day and, it's not until it did, I realised how much shit comes through my two little speakers! Youtube, The Wallet, I am Bored, games, videos, the news and my huge collection of freely acquired music!!

It's rare for me to go a day without blasting out something brilliant full blast to relax after a crap day at work (because everyday is crap?).

So, all you geeks and nerds out there, what's up with my PC?

My Avance 97 device thingy won't start.....IT'S A CODE 10 goddamit.

1 Comment:

Peter Heaney said...

Mike, it fried when your power supply blew up. You need a new sound card, man, which means putting your hand in your pocket, man.

Your USB wotsit got fried as well. More outlay.

blogger templates | Make Money Online