Friday, April 13

A Short Public Announcement

Attn: The Police Helicopter Pilot.

Please don't hover above my house at 25 to midnight. Somewhat unsurprisingly, I am generally in bed, asleep at this hour. Whilst I'm sure your mission is of the utmost urgency, can you keep the engine down a bit? I could even hear you over the snores of my good lady wife. Which are seriously loud. Please note that I am unable to get out of bed at 7.30am, so your assistance in waking up would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Peter.

3 Comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Maybe there was a villain hiding in your garden. You can't blame the helicopter for hovering if you allow crooks on your property. Next time run into the garden and whack the scoundrel on the head with a shovel. Without fear there is only chaos.

Mike Heaney said...

"Get to da choppa!"

It was Arnie obviously.

Peter Heaney said...

Nah, I'm not running outside in my boxer shorts to shovel some fella....hang on, why am I answering to a fucking chimp?

blogger templates | Make Money Online