Friday, April 20

Fame?

Flicking through my various videos on Youtube, there isn't one there that I that still does not cause me to hold my head in shame and say,

"What had been slipped in my drink?"

Now on Youtube, if you're unfamiliar, underneath the videos is a little bit that says "Links" and it tells you how many websites link to the video. The majority of mine say 2 which are usually the Wallet and the post that it features in.

But not on one of them. Oh no.

The Brian Potter, "I don't know if you've noticed but I'm disabled!!", one. That had 3.

"Hmmmm? 3 links eh?" I wondered out loud. "Who could it be?" I clicked and it was a Myspace profile. My heart immediately sank. I knew this was going to be bad.

Meet the drug addled Gwin....

Click!


Gwin, on his profile, has kinldy added the following under his Would Like To Meet:

Liam Gallagher and the weirdo on this video(followed by my Potter impersonation).

I was outraged at first! Weirdo? Me? Infact, so miffed was I, that I actually deleted the video.

Only to find it STILL PLAYED on his profile!! ARRH!!

As KG put it (after ten minutes of almost uninterrupted laughter), "If you can't laugh at yourself Mikey...!!!"

I e-mailed Gwin via my Upbeat Glass Smash profile and we are now friends...only in MySpace land though.

And the video has been re-uploaded.

I am still undecided as to whether this whole experience was good or bad.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online